Let it be known that the 62nd Street Longboarders Club has entered into this document that is
probably as worthless as the paper that it's printed on the following by-laws applicable to all
members at large, or small, depending on whether we're talking about Kipper or the rest of the
members. Being of sound mind and duty that is only becoming to the wacked out surfers that we
are, here let the by-laws be known:
1) IT IS OUR SWORN DUTY TO ATTEMPT TO SURF ALL WAVES IN ALL CONDITIONS NO MATTER WHAT OUR CONDITION;
2) IT IS OUR SWORN DUTY TO ALWAYS ATTEMPT TO SURF WITH OUR MEMBERS WHENEVER OUR MEMBERS WANT TO GO OUT AND GIVE IT A GO;
3) FOLLOWING ANY SURF SESSION, IT WILL BE ALL MEMBERS' SWORN DUTY TO CELEBRATE THE SESSION WITH CONSUMPTION OF ONE'S FAVORITE BEVERAGE UNTIL SATISFIED;
4) AT THE END OF ANY GIVEN SURF DAY, IT WILL BE ALL MEMBER'S SWORN DUTY TO ENGAGE IN THE TRADITIONAL "HOOT-'N-CUE", WHEREUPON EACH MEMBER SHALL CONTRIBUTE WHATEVER EDIBLE DELIGHT TO THE DELIGHT OF ALL MEMBERS, WHETHER THE MEMBERS' LIKE IT OR NOT;
5) IT IS OUR SWORN DUTY THAT, FOLLOWING ALL CONSUMPTION OF MASSIVE QUANTITIES AT THE MEMBERS "HOOT-'N-CUE", THE MEMBERS SHALL ENGAGE IN MAXIMUM REVELRY BY BRINGING OUT INSTRUMENTS OF MUSIC AND ENTERING INTO HARMONIC SONG, SINGING OF THE GREAT JOYS OF SURF;
6) FOLLOWING REVELRY, IT IS THE MEMBERS' OBLIGATION TO RETIRE UNTIL THE NEXT DAY'S SURF ACTIVITY AND COMMUNICATE TELEPHONICALLY WITH EACH MEMBER TO ASSURE THAT THE MEMBERS 'HIT IT' EARLY IN THE MORNING.
The by-laws as written and stated by long time member "Banzai" Butch Dye - he wears a helmet!
Last Updated December 14, 2008 by Bruce Gabrielson